Tuesday 10 November 2015

Future Events

November 9th, 2015

Hey,

We were able to go to the temple this week and it was a neat experience. In the Temple we can seal up blessings for those who have passed on to the other side. After that we went over to the mission office and we played a few games, and BBQ. We were asked to set up the volleyball net and we tried our best... 

We attended a graduation party for CJ - a member in the ward - and Jake and Claire were supposed to be there but their flight from the Philippines was delayed :-( 

We are working with the ward to start family mission plans. This is where the family decides what goals and actions they want to take to further their missionary work and their own conversion. We are also going to go out on splits with some of our members on Tuesdays from now on to visit members who are not as active and who may like a a visit and a spiritual boost - which would come fully if they came to church. I love church! I feel a lot of happiness when I go to church and being able to learn more about Christ. On my mission a lot of people ask why they need to go to a organized church - I read a talk that answers that. Here it is:

It is really cool how this church is organized and how it offers others. In a church you can reach out to others a lot faster. 

I know that the gospel has been restored to this earth and what a blessing it is! How would it feel like if the church was not restored, if there was no light or revealed truth today? I know that we have  living prophet today and that God called him. I know that God has a plan for us and that He loves each of us. 

I love you all! 

- Elder Kloosterboer 

Pictures