Wednesday 25 February 2015

Learning Great Things



Hey everyone :-) 

This week has been good. We went on two exchanges with elder Gubler and elder Eh! It was really fun! We found this helmet and it worked! haha. We also went to the temple this past week which was really fun! 


Elder Gubler
We are adding sub-areas to our current map so it is going to take a lot of time to assign every member of our ward to each area - that is what we will be doing over the next couple weeks. 


On Exchanges with Elder Gubler
We also tried contacting a few potential investigators and so we got some return appointments set up for this week - should be good. We are also excited as we set up a teaching appointment with one of our member's friends! It is really neat to see when members bring their friends to church as we know it will bless their lives!


I would write more, but we have to go soon and I have a little cold. lol, On Sunday we thought that we had some meetings before church and so we got there but there were no meetings so we just watched some funny videos of when we were on exchanges. While we were on exchanges we found two wasps inside the bathroom! We spent like 20 minutes trying to get them out! 


I know this church is true. It is the best thing in my life! It has brought me great happiness knowing that no matter what I do, that I can be forgiven and His arms are still wide open to me - to you too - so don't say it's too late!

Well things are going good here. I love you all!

Elder Kloosterboer